I came upon this link a few days ago and it struck me.
I want to be that kind of person.
I want to be that somebody who has the zest for life.
I want to be that one person who finally embraces the present and looks forward to what the future holds.
Essentially, I want to really love my life. I don’t want to just live it. I want to love it – wholeheartedly and with a passion so strong.
Hence, I’m doing a few life changes and pursuing a few small goals to making sure I live each day to the fullest.
1. Try to do something new every day.
2. Write in this blog at least once a day.
The best way to document special moments is to write them down the day they happen.
Also, it would be exciting to see how much I’ve changed as time passes. If I read my blog 3 years from now, will I still have the same values? How different would I have been by then? I think the whole learning process would be interesting.
3. Work out for at least an hour a day.
4. Finish a drawing at least once a week.
There’s so many inspiring artists out there. They have mastered their craft and there’s so much of art to appreciate. I’d like to see how much I could improve on my own. I’ve planned to do this before but, now, I have to make sure I actually do it. No more unfinished projects. Just do it.
5. Try to eat healthily.
6. Read more books – books about travel, philosophy, life, psychology, gender, politics, etc.
7. Discover new places in the locality.
8. Try to eat something new every week.
9. Participate in more volunteer activities.
10. Start each day with an “I can do this” attitude.
11. Try to find a way to express my gratitude to the people who’ve helped me.
12. Show my family how much I love them.
13. Travel to somewhere new at least twice a year.
14. Help educate more people.
15. Smile at the end of each day.